The Meadows at Double Arrow Resort
|Double Arrow Golf Course • Seeley Lake, MT|
The spectacular 18-hole golf course features majestic mountain views framed by two wilderness areas. A challenging landscape with striking fairways lined by creeks and water which lead to scenic greens. Located in a mountain setting just a few minutes from Seeley Lake and all the recreation it has to offer. This is a tremendous opportunity to obtain a vacation home property with both the amenities of a vacation resort as well as the comforts of home. This is an investment to enjoy with friends, family, business associates or just to keep your dreams on course. A few prime homesites remain available with priority golf memberships.
- Paved roads
- Underground power and telephone to lot line
- Protective covenants and HOA
- Golf Memberships available at time of lot purchase
- Roads are paved
- Septic approved (Permits must be obtained from Missoula County prior to installation)
- Homeowners Association Dues ($300/year for improved properties & $150/year for unimproved properties)
- Lots fronting Double Arrow Road - DARLOA fee $420/year plus $150/year Meadows fee * See association notes 12/13/15
- $50.00 change of ownership fee
- Individual water well to be drilled by buyer
Double Arrow Golf Resort has provided an option to purchase golf memberships only with the purchase of a Meadows homesite at the time of purchase. Memberships are $7,500 and provide benefits. For a list of these, please see your broker.
To obtain more information about Double Arrow Golf Resort opportunities, please call toll free 1-800-577-3013 or e-mail Info@CMPMontana.com.
|Lot Number||Listing Price|
|45 & 46||
|The information contained herein has been obtained from sources we consider to be reliable but this information is not guaranteed nor is it to be considered a warranty of any nature. Please ask further questions to verify this information for yourself.|